Tutorial Services On Campus
The Wayland tutoring program is one of many support programs offered by Student Services.
Current, qualified, graduate or undergraduate students serve as tutors. They serve
to provide concentrated one-on-one assistance to students who desire additional academic
support in order to achieve academic success.
Students may access supplemental learning free of charge.
All tutoring sessions are conducted in the library. After receiving a tutor assignment
for the semester, students individually contact the tutor to set up sessions.
How to request a tutor
- Contact the Office of Tutorial Services
- University Center, suite 205
- Email the Tutoring Coordinator
How to become a tutor
- Tutoring for Wayland is a paid service
- Students looking to become tutors must receive a faculty recommendation.
- Contact Vickie: 806-291-3768 or email her
- Students become tutors in order to reinforce their own knowledge in a subject area,
contribute to the success of peers, and as a viable work opportunity with flexible
- Monday-Thursday 8:15 - noon; 1:00 - 5:00
- Friday 8:15 - noon; 1:00 - 4:00