Tutorial Services On Campus
The Wayland tutoring program serves to provide concentrated one-on-one assistance
to students who desire additional academic support in order to achieve academic success.
Students may access supplemental learning free of charge.
All tutoring sessions are conducted in the library. After receiving a tutor assignment
for the semester, students individually contact the tutor to set up sessions.
How to request a tutor
- Contact the Office of Tutorial Services
- Second floor of the library
- Email the Tutoring Coordinator
How to become a tutor
- Tutoring for Wayland is a paid service
- Students looking to become tutors must receive a faculty recommendation.
- Contact Dr. Brent Lynn: 806-291-3672 or by email.
- Students become tutors in order to reinforce their own knowledge in a subject area,
contribute to the success of peers, and as a viable work opportunity with flexible
- Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - noon; 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - noon; 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.