Off Campus Housing Request

  • Wayland’s housing policy states that unmarried students enrolled for 12 or more hours must live in a residence hall and take meals in the university dining hall unless a student is 23 years old, is classified as a senior*, or is a commuting student living in with relatives in the area.
  • *Senior status is granted when a student has 90 WBU credit hours.
  • Students can complete an Off Campus Housing Request by logging into their Housing/eRezLife account.
  • This request must be completed by August 1st for fall term enrollment and January 1st for spring term enrollment.