In accordance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, Wayland Baptist University is required to share statistics and/or information on a wide variety of subjects. The following list explains each item.
The information may be obtained at https://www.wbu.edu/about/disclosures/index.htm. Please contact the switchboard at (806) 291-1000 for help in locating any of the listed reports. Paper copies of listed reports may also be provided on request.
Academic Programs: Current degree programs offered by the institution; written agreements with other institutions; information on instructional, laboratory, and other physical facilities related to the academic programs; information on faculty and other instructional personnel; and plans the institution has for improving the academic programs
Accreditation: Names of associations, agencies, or government bodies that accredit, approve, or license the institution and its programs
College Navigator Website: College Navigator is a free consumer information tool designed to help students, parents, high school counselors, and others get information about over 7,000 postsecondary institutions in the United States - such as programs offered, retention and graduation rates, prices, aid available, degrees awarded, campus safety, and accreditation
• Cost of Attending Institution: Cost of attending for one semester; including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, board, transportation, and any additional costs
• Financial Assistance Available and Eligibility: A description of all the Federal, State, local, private, and institutional student financial assistance programs available to enrolled students and the eligibility requirements of each. Information is also available in the Academic Catalog.
• Net Price Calculator: Use the tuition cost calculator to obtain an early estimate of available financial aid options
• Return of Title IV Grant or Loan Assistance: A summary of the requirements for the return of Title IV grant or loan assistance
• Return of Military Tuition Assistance: A summary of the requirements for the return of unearned military tuition assistance to the Department of Defense
• Terms and Conditions of Loans: Terms of loans received by a student as part of the student’s financial assistance package, a sample loan repayment schedule for sample loans and the necessity for repaying loans
General Institutional Information
• Diversity of Student Body: Information on enrolled full-time students by gender, race/ethnicity, and Federal Pell Grant recipients
• Career Services: The Office of Career Services helps students find career opportunities that fit their interests and skills, as well as guide them in preparing for their chosen field.
• Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act): A listing of varsity teams that compete in intercollegiate athletic competition including program participation and financial data for each
• Special Facilities and Services for Disabled Students: A description of a special facilities and services for disabled students
• Student Activities: A list of student activities and organizations
• Study Abroad Programs: Student enrollment in study abroad programs as related to assistance under Title IV, HEA programs
• Textbook Information: The University Store provides information on what textbooks and other course materials students will need for the classes they select. Textbook information may be searched by Campus, Department, Course and Section Number. The information provided regarding textbooks includes Title, Author, Edition, ISBN # and pricing information
Health and Safety
• Campus Crime Statistics and Emergency Response Procedures: Campus crime statistics for the three most recent calendar years and policies regarding emergency response and evacuation procedures
• Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program: Information regarding the alcohol and drug abuse prevention program
• Emergency Policies and Procedures: Policies and procedures to make sure all university personnel are equipped to deal with emergencies in a professional, responsible and thorough manner
• Fire Safety Report: Fire safety practices and standards of the institution, including statistics
• Pioneer Alert: Pioneer Alert is an emergency notification system that gives WBU the ability to quickly inform our Wayland family of campus disturbances, weather concerns, and personal safety emergencies.
• Title IX Information: Sexual Misconduct and discrimination campus resources (includes gender equity, sexual harassment, sexual violence, stalking, and discrimination issues)
• Vaccination Policies: School policies regarding vaccinations
• Complaint/Appeal Process: Student Grievance Policies and Procedures
- External Campus Students
- Nursing Students at the San Antonio Campus
- Online Program Students
- Plainview Campus Students
• Computer Use and File Sharing: Policy regarding computer use and file sharing
• Copyright Infringement: Institutional policies and sanctions pertaining to copyright infringement
• Transfer of Credit and Articulation Agreements: Policy used regarding the transfer of credit earned at another higher education institution and a list of any institutions with which the institution has established an articulation agreement.
• Withdrawal Requirements and Procedures: Requirements and procedures for officially withdrawing from the institution
• Graduation Rates: Graduation rates for all first-time, full-time undergraduates by gender, race/ethnicity, and financial aid recipients
• Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid: Graduation rates for first-time, full-time student athletes receiving athletic financial aid
• Post-Graduate Information: Employment of, and participation in graduate and professional education by graduates of the institution
• Retention Rates: Retention rate of degree-seeking, first-time, full-time, undergraduate students entering the institution
Voter Registration: Download a voter registration form