Admissions Checklist for Incoming Students
This checklist guides you through the admissions process. We hope you will check it
off and contact us if any questions or problems arise concerning your admission.
- Application for Admission.
Complete and submit the University's formal application form. Apply Now!
- Application fee $35 (non-refundable). An application fee is required from every candidate
pursuing a degree or the completion of a pre-professional program.
- Transcripts. Students must submit an official high school transcript showing graduation.
- Transfer applications must submit official transcripts from all post secondary institutions
attended. Transfer applications with less than 24 hours must also submit an official
high school transcript showing graduation.
- ACT/SAT Scores.
- All transfer students who are pursuing the completion of a degree or a pre-professional
program and transferring less than 24 hours must submit an official copy of either
the ACT or SAT test scores.
- Areas not specifically addressed, including admission of re-enters and admission of
international students, will be administered as specified in the current Wayland Baptist
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for federal, state, and institutional financial aid. The school
code for WBU is 003663.
- Complete the WBU Scholarship Application (Plainview students only) to be considered for several hundred need-based institutional
- Register for access to NetPartner (click on "First Time User") to view requirements, financial aid eligibility, and
accept/decline financial aid.
- Check your email regularly. The Office of Financial Aid will communicate with you
by email regarding any additional information required and the availability of your
Financial Aid Notification.