Admissions Checklist for Incoming Students
This checklist guides you through the admissions process. We hope you will check it
off and contact us if any questions or problems arise concerning your admission.
- Application for Admission.
Complete and submit the University's formal application form. Apply Now!
- Application fee $35 (non-refundable). An application fee is required from every candidate
pursuing a degree or the completion of a pre-professional program.
- Transcripts. Students must submit an official high school transcript showing graduation.
- Transfer applications must submit official transcripts from all post secondary institutions
attended. Transfer applications with less than 24 hours must also submit an official
high school transcript showing graduation.
- ACT/SAT Scores.
- All transfer students who are pursuing the completion of a degree or a pre-professional
program and transferring less than 24 hours must submit an official copy of either
the ACT or SAT test scores.
- Areas not specifically addressed, including admission of re-enters and admission of
international students, will be administered as specified in the current Wayland Baptist
Financial Aid Forms
- Those students applying for federal/state aid should submit the Free Application for
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA as soon as possible. Include Wayland as a recipient of the information. (WBU code
= 003663) www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- All students should submit the Wayland General Application for Financial Aid to the Office of Financial Aid, and submit scholarship-specific applications to the
appropriate school. (Honors Program, Ministerial, Christian Leadership, etc.). Visit
our Financial Aid page to see details.