At Wayland, we want to make your transition into education as easy as possible. We offer several services that will help make the most of your education.
- Blackboard Learning Portal
- Student email accounts: Every student at WBU receives a free Wayland email account.
- Library: We have an excellent library with online availability of articles and publications to use in your research.
- Writing Center: Need help writing a paper? Set up an appointment with the writing center to find out more about style guides and writing techniques that will make you a success in the classroom.
- Career Placement: We offer Career Counseling and Placement services for all our students.
- Hawaii Bookstore: We offer limited hardcopy books for face-to-face classes, assistance with Vitalsource and Wayland gear.
- Financial Aid: We work with all students to ensure they receive the most generous Financial Aid package available. All our financial aid forms are available online.
- Transcripts: The Office of the Registrar is ready to assist you if you need a copy of your transcript.
- University Store: Textbooks and Wayland gear can be purchased online from the University Store.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Wayland office nearest you for further information.
- Graduation FAQ's