Hawaii Campus Scholarships
General Scholarship Information:
All scholarships are made possible exclusively through donations made to the Hawaii Campus. They are intended to provide relief for students in need of additional financial assistance, and priority is assigned to those who are not eligible for as many funding sources as other students.
- Scholarship awards are competitive and based on funds availability.
- Scholarships are only for use in the term for which they are awarded.
- Scholarships will not be renewed automatically.
- Scholarships have no cash value (cash refunds will not be given for them).
- Failing, dropping, or withdrawing from a class covered by a scholarship may result in the student’s repayment of the scholarship award.
- Eligible applicants may apply for more than one scholarship, but the committee will consider all funding sources when awarding scholarships.
Academic Year (AY) starts in fall and runs to summer term
Scholarship Application & Committee Deadlines:
|Academic Semester||Application Due||Committee Decision Meeting|
|Fall I||July 24||July 27 (or next business day)|
|Fall II||October 2||October 6 (or next business day)|
|Spring I||December 4||December 7 (or next business day)|
|Spring II||March 12||March 15 (or next business day)|
|Summer||May 7||May 10 (or next business day)|
|*Late/incomplete applications will not be considered|
Scholarships available outside WBU
Hawaii Campus Scholarship Committee Chairman and POC:
Wayland Baptist University
Dr. Dan Jacobson
Executive Director/Campus Dean
599 Farrington Highway, Suite 300
Kapolei, HI 96707
Phone: 808-488-8570 ext. 348