Hawaii Campus Scholarships
General Scholarship Information:
All scholarships are made possible exclusively through donations made to the Hawaii Campus. They are intended to provide relief for students in need of additional financial assistance, and priority is assigned to those who are not eligible for as many funding sources as other students.
- Scholarship awards are competitive and based on funds availability.
- Scholarships are only for use in the term for which they are awarded.
- Scholarships will not be renewed automatically.
- Scholarships have no cash value (cash refunds will not be given for them).
- Failing, dropping, or withdrawing from a class covered by a scholarship may result in the student’s repayment of the scholarship award.
- Eligible applicants may apply for more than one scholarship, but the committee will consider all funding sources when awarding scholarships.
Academic Year (AY) starts in fall and runs to summer term
Scholarship Application & Committee Deadlines:
|Academic Semester||Application Due||Committee Decision Meeting|
|Fall||August 1||August 5 (or next business day)|
|Winter||October 15||October 18 (or next business day)|
|Spring||Jan 31||February 3 (or next business day)|
|Summer||May 1||May 4 (or next business day)|
|*Late applications will not be considered|
Scholarships available outside WBU
Hawaii Campus Scholarship Committee Chairman and POC:
Wayland Baptist University
Dr. Dan Jacobson
Executive Director/Campus Dean
95-1091 Ainamakua Drive
Mililani, Hawaii 96789
Phone: 808-488-8570 ext. 348