Silent Witness Crime Report

You may use this page to submit any information you have regarding a crime that has occurred on or off campus. You may also submit information about suspicious activities that you suspect are related to criminal activity. Information regarding off campus crimes will be forwarded to the Plainview Police Department or the Hale County Sheriff's Office. All information is confidential. DO NOT use this page to submit information on crimes in progress or emergencies - DIAL 9-911 on campus. If you use your cell phone or a phone off campus, DIAL 911.

Other Campus
What campus did the crime occur if not the Plainview campus.
Please indicate the building or physical address of incident.
Enter suspect's name, or if unknown please give a description including clothing, race, height, etc.

The following is OPTIONAL. Enter your information only if you want to be contacted by the Wayland Police Department.