Wayland Baptist University is excited to offer all students and alumni free access to MyPlan.com, an outstanding web based career planning service.
Wayland Baptist University uses College Central Network as its official job resource
and resume system. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at
• Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
• Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
• Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
• Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
• Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
In the Office of Career Services, we help students find career opportunities that fit their interests and skills, as well as guide them in preparing for their chosen field. We help students learn the most effective ways to search for jobs and how market themselves in a professional manner.
If you have questions or need to chat, please contact our office.
Teresa Moore, MAC, LPC
1900 W. 7th, CMB 1250
Plainview, TX 79072
F 8:15AM - 4:00PM