Affordable tuition means your education at Wayland doesn't have to break the bank.
We can help you with applications for financial aid to help offset the cost as well.
- Undergraduate face-to-face course cost (on base or at an External Campus) - $262.00
- Undergraduate face-to-face course cost for active duty military - $250.00
- Undergraduate online course cost - $348.00
- Undergraduate application fee - $35.00
- Compliance & Data Service Fee - All External Campuses, WBUonline and School of Nursing
(per 11-week term) $65.00
- Change of Major/Specialization charge - $10.00
- Transcript fee - $5.00
- Course drop fee - $10.00
Application for graduation fee
- Associate's Degree - $75.00
- Bachelor's Degree - $75.00
- Associate's & Bachelor's Degree - $105.00
Tuition Assistance has limits of $250 per credit hour up to $4500 per year. Anything
above the Tuition Assistance limit the student is responsible for.
For more information contact the WBU Campus nearest you.