Wayland Baptist University attempts to make the registration process as easy as possible
for all students. It is the student's responsibility to speak with an academic advisor
prior to registration to discuss admissions requirements.
- Current students who have attended Wayland Baptist University San Antonio Campus within
the last 12 months and are fully admitted are encouraged to register on-line using
the university's Student Services (IQ Web) system. Detailed instructions on how to
access and use this system may be viewed on the Student Services (IQ Web) website
by selecting the link for Student Services (IQ Web) at the bottom of this page.
- New Students who have not been admitted or who need to meet with an academic advisor
may register in person by contacting an academic advisor at 210-826-7595, or during
registration by scheduling an appointment to register online.
- Wayland’s 11 week semesters apply to both graduate and undergraduate courses.
New Student Information
If you are a first time student, you will need the following information at registration.
- Name, address, and telephone number of two references (1 relative not living with
the student and 1 non-relative)
- List of all colleges, dates attended, and number of hours earned (even if zero hours
- Payment to include minimum of 1/3 tuition plus all fees, or have financial aid awarded.
- $35.00 one-time non-refundable admission fee. (Must be paid by cash, check, M.O. or
credit card). This fee may not come from financial aid.
- Proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination . [if under the age of 30.]
Refer to the published class schedules for the exact times and location.
Office hours for San Antonio's main campus are 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Thursday
and 8 AM to 4 PM on Friday. Office hours may be extended and posted during registration.
Offices are closed weekends and university holidays. Call (210) 826-7595 for additional