What Can I Do if I Lose or Damage My Diploma?

Duplicate copies of awarded diplomas cost $50 each. Use the Replacement Diploma form (select either Associate's/Bachelor's or Master's), or come to the San Antonio campus to pick up a form. The completed form needs to be sent to the graduation department at the Main Campus in San Antonio, Texas. Duplicate diplomas requested along with the submission of an Application for Graduation will be included in the diploma package. Otherwise, diploma orders are processed within 4-6 weeks.


Replace Undergraduate Diploma

Replace Master's Diploma


Mail to:

San Antonio Campus

8300 Pat Booker Rd.
Live Oak, TX 78233