National Testing Center
Thank you for your interest in using our testing facilities at the Wayland Baptist
University National Testing Centers.
To schedule your exam through our online scheduling system please click
*Testing on Military Installations is limited to personnel with access only!
Click here for information about exam proctoring.
Please note the following locations and contact information for assistance:
*Attention CLEP examinees*
- College Board now requires a TICKET ID be presented for every CLEP examination. This
DOES NOT APPLY to DANTES DSST exams. An examinee must create a CLEP "MY ACCOUNT" where
exams can be ordered. The provided TICKET ID should be printed out and presented at
the test center on the day of the exam. Please follow the below procedures for assistance:
- 1) Go to the CLEP website at https://clepportal.collegeboard.org/myaccount and create an account. Register for the CLEP exam of your choice and print the TICKET
ID which must be presented to the test examiner at the time of the test. * Examinees
have SIX MONTHS from the time that the test is ordered until it must be taken.
- 2) Bring the TICKET ID and TWO FORMS of Identification to the testing center on the
day of testing.
- 3) There is no charge for active duty military or reservists. Civilian examinees will
order and pay for their exam ($80) by credit card on the screen when they create their
CLEP "MY ACCOUNT." There is an additional $20 administration fee for civilians payable
by check, money order, or cash on the day of testing.
- 4) Examinees should then contact the testing center of their choice to reserve a seat
for a testing date and time.