The bookstore is located in room 146, up the left hallway and just past the front office. Course textbooks, supplies, diploma frames, and a variety of clothing and merchandise are available for purchase.
For textbook purchases, a student will need the following items:
- Wayland Baptist University Student ID
- A printed class schedule from Wayland Baptist University Student Services
- A financial aid voucher (if applicable)
- VA Chapter 31 Students must be on the updated active student list
Special Note to Students:
All textbook sales are final; please remember to meet with your academic advisor to confirm that the classes you’ve enrolled in are required for your degree plan.
For classes taken online through WBU Online please click
- Monday - Thursday 8:00am through 6:00pm
- Friday CLOSED
Good news: We are continuously stocking our inventory with a wide variety of new merchandise. Come on by, visit our store, and see what we’ve received.