At Wayland-Phoenix, we want to make your transition into education as easy as possible. We offer several services that will help make the most of your education. Look below for links to each of these services. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Wayland office nearest you for further information.
- Blackboard Learning Portal: Every student at WBU receives access to this online portal. You are able to receive online content for your courses, communicate with your instructor, upload homework assignments, and take exams through this learning portal.
- Student Email Accounts: Every student at WBU receives a free Wayland email account.
- Library: We have an excellent library with online availability of articles and publications to use in your research.
- Writing Center: Need help writing a paper? Set up an appointment with the writing center to find out more about style guides and writing techniques that will make you a success in the classroom.
- Financial Aid: We work with all students to ensure they receive the most generous Financial Aid package available. All our financial aid forms are available online.
- Transcripts: The Office of the Registrar is ready to assist you if you need a copy of your transcript.
- University Store: Textbooks and Wayland gear can be purchased online from the University Store.
- Career Placement: We offer Career Counseling and Placement services for all our students.