Luke Air Force Base
Teaching Site - Military
We accept Military Training, CCAF, Work Experience, and transfer credits from other universities. Come by our office and visit with an academic advisor. Let us help you begin or complete your education.
We'll help you use your Military Benefits to start or complete your degree.
7383 N. Litchfield Rd
Luke Air Force Base, AZ 85309
M-TH 8:00 a.m– 6:00 p.m
Instruction for non-military affiliated students who wish to attend classes located on Luke AFB.
NOTE: This process can take approximately two weeks, so please submit ALL the forms and documents as soon as possible.
- Step 1- Complete Installation Access Affidavit – This is used to conduct a background check (BGC). Please complete, print, and sign and include copies of your social security card and driver license/passport.
- Step 2 - Send Long Term Pass Application and copied documents to:
- Wayland’s Luke AFB
- Fax to – (623) 935-7345
- Give to Central Phoenix Fordham staff member.
- Step 3- Request for Term Pass – (this is a fillable form that can be email or printed) Submitted to Wayland’s Luke Office every time you enroll in a course at Luke AFB.
- After completing steps 1- 3 you will be notified by Wayland via your Wayland email account that you have been approved for base access. Logon to student email
- Step 4 –Once you are notified that steps 1-3 are complete, go to the Luke AFB South Gate Visitor Center to obtain your term pass.
- Driver’s license, proof of insurance and car registration are required at this time to receive a term pass.
- South Gate Visitor Center Hours 6:00 am -4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday. Visitor Center is closed on all Federal Holidays and Luke AFB "down days".
- Location: On Litchfield Rd, one traffic light South of Glendale Ave.