- This general scholarship is designed to help defray the educational costs of deserving
students who are not eligible for the other scholarships available at this campus.
- Award amounts vary situationally, according to funds available.
- Applicants must be degree seeking
- Applicants must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Applicants must be in good financial standing with the university
Plus a Request Letter (1-2 Pages) to the WBU Scholarship Committee to include:
- Enrollment plan (full time/part-time, degree plan, course, etc.)
- Explain how your program will help you meet your future goals
- Explain your financial need (why you need financial help)