We are a Military Friendly School. Find out about your Military Benefits and your education at Wayland.
To be admitted after attending another college or university, a student must:
- Apply for admission. Students must be eligible for re-admission to the last school attended. Online applications are available under Apply Now.
- Pay an application fee: $35 (non-refundable).
- CLEP scores must be supported using an official CLEP transcript. Military members can usually obtain these through the military Education Service Center which controls their education files. CLEP transcripts also may be ordered by writing to the CLEP Transcript Service, P.O. Box 6600, Princeton, NJ 08541-6600; or phone (609) 771-7865.
- Submit transcripts: Transfer applicants must submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. Transfer applicants with less than 24 transferable hours must also submit an official high school transcript showing graduation.
- Submit ACT/SAT scores: Students who are at least 22 years of age before the first day of class for the academic year are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores.