Get your Wayland gear! Stop by and see how you can represent your university at the office and around the community. We also carry several custom frame styles made specifically for Wayland graduates.
Swing by and see if any of those old text books are worth a little extra cash. (Follet sets the list for eligible titles and edition numbers, as well as the refund prices. Wayland has NO control over this)
Textbook Return Policy
Books in use for the current term may be returned according to the following conditions:
- The ONLY books that are allowed to be returned are books for dropped or cancelled classes.
- You must have a receipt in order to return textbooks.
- Textbooks may be returned until the end of the second week of the term.
- New books cannot be written or marked in. This includes a name written inside the cover, as well as notes or highlighting. If marked in, it will be returned for the used price.
- Shrink-wrapped books and bundles that are removed from their wrapping will be returned for used price.
- Used books must be returned in the condition in which they were purchased.
*YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CASH REGISTER RECEIPT FOR A REFUND*
We are located at:
The Parkside Center
(across from Totem Theaters, on Muldoon)
7801 E. 32nd Ave
Anchorage, AK 99504