Wayland Baptist University sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni.
The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which
are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, children,
parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates for alumni and family members living in the same household
- Life Insurance Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Accidental Death Insurance Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business
- Long-Term Care Insurance Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate
and desirable setting
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Identity Theft Protection A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small Business Insurance An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment,
and ongoing administration
- Advisory Services Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized
- Real Estate Referral Program Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your
area – and earns you a cash rebate!
- Medicare Health Exchange A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose
the right Medicare plan for you.
Our partnership with Clearent offers alumni who run businesses the opportunity to get their credit card processing
at the very lowest rates and with no hidden fees. Wayland benefits through a percentage
of commissions donated to the university. The offer is good for both small, home-based
businesses up to large corporations, with great customer service. For more information
on rates and Clearent's unique proprietary technology, reach out to alumnus Barry Pritchard, our representative. You can also read more about Clearent here on their website.
The Inside is offering Wayland alumni a 15% discount on their online home furnishings. The brand
believes in the joy of decorating and making furniture fun, with access to more design
for more value. "Think of us as your shortcut to a chic home, for every style and
budget. We believe that creating the home of your dreams - and having a great time
doing it - should be an accessible experience to everyone, not just a few. We started
with a simple goal: to bring the high-end experience of customizing fabric to furniture
online at a cookie-cutter price." Use the code WBU15 when checking out to receive your exclusive alumni discount!