The Alumni Scholarship is a wonderful way for Wayland alumni to assist in our recruitment efforts. We value the recommendations of our graduates and are grateful for all they do to fill our classes and spread the word about our special Wayland community.
The scholarship is designed for Wayland graduates who wish to recommend funding for incoming Wayland students. Please note the following:
• Scholarship candidates must be incoming freshmen.
• Candidates must be applying to the Plainview campus.
• The scholarship is good for the first year tuition expenses upon full-time enrollment only.
• Amounts vary for resident and nonresident students.
• The scholarship may be applied toward tuition only.
• Recommendations will be accepted from Wayland graduates who do not work for the university.
• Students are awarded on a first come, first served basis depending on completion of their financial aid process and the availability of funds.
• Candidates are limited to one recruitment scholarship.
The Resident scholarship is for $250 per Fall and Spring semester for the first year tuition expenses upon full-time enrollment.
The Non-Resident scholarship is for $125 per Fall and Spring semester for the first year tuition expenses upon full-time enrollment.
The Alumni Scholarship form should be completed, signed, and returned to the Admissions Office at the following
Wayland Baptist University
1900 W. 7th, CMB 1294
Plainview, TX 79072
You may scan completed form and email it to Debbie Stennett.