Molecular Biology, Minor
The minor in Molecular Biology is available at the following locations:
About this Program
Molecular biology studies give students a broad understanding of life science at the basest level through extensive hands-on learning opportunities. The minor calls for 24 hours of localized study, of which 16 must be upper-division.
- PHSC -- Pioneer Health Service Corps
- Provides medical mission opportunities to students.
- Offers students practice tests in their chosen pre-health fields.
- Encourages student involvement through community service projects.
- TAS -- Texas Academy of Science
- Promotes research and scholarly activities among students.
- Hosts an annual statewide meeting for active, university chapters.
- Encourages conservation and wildlife preservation through partnerships with local agencies.