Biological Sciences, Minor
The minor in Biological Sciences is available at the following locations:
About this Program
Students of Wayland’s biological sciences minor are well-prepared for many professional programs in the health care field and are well-equipped to excel in preliminary standardized testing for such programs, like the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test).
- PHSC -- Pioneer Health Service Corps
- Provides medical mission opportunities to students.
- Offers students practice tests in their chosen pre-health fields.
- Encourages student involvement through community service projects.
- TAS -- Texas Academy of Science
- Promotes research and scholarly activities among students.
- Hosts an annual statewide meeting for active, university chapters.
- Encourages conservation and wildlife preservation through partnerships with local agencies.