About this Program
Through the study of foreign language, it also provides students a foundation for efficient communication skills in the Spanish language.
The Spanish degree requires 39 hours in a student’s major field of study and a maintained major GPA of at least a 3.0. Spanish degree classes offered include four semesters of Spanish language, two semesters of advanced grammar and composition, other advanced Spanish courses, and various surveys of Spanish literatures.
- Secondary Teacher
- Foreign language and literature post-secondary instructors
- Interpreters and translators
- Textbook author
- Business careers (with business training)
- Marketing and merchandising
- Bilingual classroom instructor
- Law enforcement
- Social services