Fitness Management Composite: Sport Management Specialization, B.S.
The Fitness Management Composite: Sport Management Specialization, B.S. is available at the following locations:
About this Program
For students pursuing a career in professional athletic programs, Wayland’s sports management degree offers exemplary, vocational learning. This program’s courses focus on exercise science while also enhancing students’ leadership and organizational skills, preparing graduates for the fast-paced world of sports business.
A sports management degree requires students to complete 47 hours in their major field of study. While participating in this program, students will take courses such as Principles of Management, Legal Aspects of Sports, Sociology of Sport and Physical Activity, and Sport Promotion and Marketing.
The Bachelor of Science in Fitness Management requires 124 semester hours. The sports management specialization required 18 semester hours of exercise and sports science and business.View Degree Plan
The School of Education has a highly qualified and experienced faculty.View Faculty
Related Programs / Majors / Minors
Organizations - Exercise and Sport Science Club
- The Exercise and Sport Science Club is an organization that encourages outstanding achievements in and outside of the classroom by promoting awareness and participation in exercise, health, nutrition, sports, and fitness management.
- Students participating in this organization are extended the chance to connect with fellow students and to network within their desired career field.
- Health club manager
- Strength, wellness, or conditioning coach
- Professional or amateur team manager
- Sports facility manager
- Corporate fitness director
- Nutrition center manager