Exercise and Sport Science, B.S.
The Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science is available at the following campuses:
About this Program
For students interested in pursuing postgraduate studies, the exercise and sport science degree offers a broad base of knowledge and hands-on, experiential learning. This program’s courses span the disciplines of sports science and the study of physical activity, introducing students to a wide variety of enriching topics.
An exercise and sport science degree requires students to complete 37 hours in their major field of study. While pursuing this major, students will participate in courses such as Foundations of Athletic Training, Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, and Kinesiology.
Organizations - Exercise and Sport Science Club
- The Exercise and Sport Science Club is an organization that encourages outstanding achievements in and outside of the classroom by promoting awareness and participation in exercise, health, nutrition, sports, and fitness management.
- Students participating in this organization are extended the chance to connect with fellow students and to network within their desired career field.
- Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Exercise or Fitness Specialist
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Strength & Cond. Trainer
- Director of Sports Medicine
- Director of Health & Rehab
- Occupational Therapist Aid
- Physical Therapy Technician or Assistant