A Bachelor of Business Degree with a specialization in Marketing/Management is available at the following locations:
About this Program
The business management degree prepares students for careers in management and marketing by emphasizing analytical skills and leadership skills as well as market research and the optimization of marketing tools. Students can build a solid foundation for successful management and administration operations.
Wayland’s business administration degree requires students take 24 hours of field specific courses, along with several core business classes. Students should expect to take 12 hours of coursework in management and 12 hours in marketing. Courses can include human resource management, theory and practice, dynamics of leadership, personal selling, marketing promotion, and many others.
A Bachelor of Business Degree with a specialization in Management/Marketing requires 124 course hours, with a minimum of 42 hours being upper-level courses. A total of 24 hours for the Management/Marketing major are required; 12 in marketing and 12 in management.View Degree Plan
The School of Business has a highly qualified and experienced faculty.View Faculty
Related Programs / Specializations / Minors
Organizations - Enactus -- International
- Promotes business-based projects that empower people to transform opportunities into sustainable profit for themselves and their community.
- Encourages students to develop essential leadership skills.
- Advertising Executive
- Architectural and Engineering Management
- Brand Management
- Business Teaching, Post-secondary
- Corporate Chief Executive Office
- General Management
- General Production, Planning, and Directing
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologist (also known as occupational or business psychology)
- Logistics Management
- Management Analysis
- Marketing Research
- Media Communications
- Operations Management
- Product Management
- Public Relations Specialist/Director
- Sales Manager