Management Information Systems, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration with a specialization in Management Information Systems is available at the following campuses:
About this Program
A management information systems degree can unlock great earning potential for tech-savvy students. Industry certification exams are also available as part of many M.I.S.M. courses. More than 90% of WBU students pass their chosen certification exams.
The M.I.S.M. degree requires 24 hours in information systems courses, along with several core business classes. This major prepares graduates to move between management roles and computer information systems. The management information systems degree bases courses on knowledge of enterprise and its function, as well as technical competence.
Courses in the management information systems degree focus on database administration systems, analysis and design, development of business software, and using computers in decision-making.
A Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a specialization in Management Information Systems requires 124 course hours, with 42 hours being upper-level courses. 24 hours of M.I.S.M. courses are required as well.View Degree Plan
The School of Business has a highly qualified and experienced faculty.View Faculty
Related Programs / Specializations / Minors
Organizations - Enactus -- International
- Promotes business-based projects that empower people to transform opportunities into sustainable profit for themselves and their community.
- Encourages students to develop essential leadership skills.
- More information
- Business Engineering
- Business Systems Analysis
- Business Teaching, Post-secondary
- Communications Network Design
- Computer and Information Systems Administration
- Computer Science Teaching, Post-secondary
- Web Developer
- Data Network Security Administration
- Database Administration
- Information Technology Consultant
- Life, Physical, and Social Science Technician
- Network and Computer Systems Administration
- Software Engineering
- Technical Support Analysis