International Management, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration with a specialization in International Management is available at the following campuses:
About this Program
It’s important for management students to understand a global economy. The international business management degree is for students who wish to work outside of the United States or whose career goals include international trade or global investments. The business bachelor’s degree increases students’ marketability by preparing them for financial careers in a worldwide marketplace.
This specialization requires 24 hours in international business management courses, along with several core business classes. Classes include topics such as Global Decision Making, Economic Development, and International Finance, Marketing, and Management.
While earning an international business management degree, students learn about implementing international business practices in an evolving modern marketplace. This program provides students with skills required to manage operations in the complex international business environment.
A Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a specialization in International Management requires 124 semester hours, with a minimum of 42 hours being upper-level. 24 hours of International Management specialization are required as well.View Degree Plan
The School of Business has a highly qualified and experienced faculty.View Faculty
Related Programs / Specializations / Minors
Organizations - Enactus -- International
- Promotes business-based projects that empower people to transform opportunities into sustainable profit for themselves and their community.
- Encourages students to develop essential leadership skills.
- More information
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Global Trade
- Global Trading Advisor
- International Project Manager
- International Property Manager
- Operations Coordinator
- International Human Resources Manager
- International Sales Manager
- International Environmental Manager
- International Marketing Manager
- International Trader Broker