Healthcare Administration, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration with a specialization in Healthcare Administration is available at the following locations:
About this Program
Qualified individuals are needed in all areas of the health care industry. The health care administration degree prepares students for careers in anything from hospital administration to health insurance or government health care reform.
The health administration degree requires 18 hours in health services courses, along with several core business hours. Students pursuing this specialization will take classes like Health Care Law, Theory and Practice of Supervision, and Health Care Marketing.
A B.B.A. with a specialization in Healthcare Administration requires 124 semester hours, 42 hours must be upper-level courses. 24 hours of Healthcare and Management courses are required as well.View Degree Plan
The School of Business has a highly qualified and experienced faculty.View Faculty
Related Programs / Specializations / Minors
Organizations - Enactus -- International
- Promotes business-based projects that empower people to transform opportunities into sustainable profit for themselves and their community.
- Encourages students to develop essential leadership skills.
- More information
- Business Teacher, Post-secondary
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Government Health Insurance Representative
- Healthcare Program Director
- Health Insurance Representative
- Hospital Administrator
- Medical and Health Service Manager
- Medical Data Analysis
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Primary Care Administer