Business Administration, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Business Administration is available at the following locations:
About this Program
A business administration degree in a specialized field offers immense versatility in career choices. Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) majors have the freedom to tailor their own education by aligning junior and senior level courses with specific career goals. The bachelor in business administration allows students to explore the wide world that a business degree has to offer, while focusing on one main area of interest.
With small class sizes and individualized attention from skilled professors, students will navigate a variety of courses that will prepare them for the exciting challenges of the business world. Majors can expect to learn about the economics, ethics, and strategies that lead to business success.
Related Programs / Specializations / Minors
Organizations - Enactus -- International
- Promotes business-based projects that empower people to transform opportunities into sustainable profit for themselves and their community.
- Encourages students to develop essential leadership skills.
- More information
- Administrative Services Management
- Benefits Administrator
- Branch Management
- Business Teaching, Post-secondary
- Credit Management/Loan Officer
- Economics Teaching, Post-secondary
- General Management – Food-service and retail industries
- Hotel Management
- Human Resources Management
- Insurance Sales/Brokering
- Logistics Management
- Office Management
- Property/Real Estate Management
- Public Administration