About the Graduate Programs
Wayland’s many accredited graduate studies programs bring students a more complete understanding of their fields with a challenging curriculum that includes in-depth analysis and relevant research and projects. This approach emphasizes valuable skills that make promotions and career advancement more accessible, such as effective leadership and proactive problem-solving skills.
WBU graduate degree holders become enlightened citizens who can adapt to today’s ever-changing work environment. Our graduates can solve complex problems and are passionate about contributing to and leading in their communities.
Wayland’s graduate programs blend a caring, Christian approach to education with rigorous coursework in a flexible online format to provide students maximum freedom during their education.
Find out more about the exciting opportunities that are waiting for you at Wayland Baptist University!
- Doctor of Management
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Humanities
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Religion
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Christian Ministry
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Education
- Master of Public Administration, Alternative Dispute Resolution Specialization
- Master of Public Administration, Govt. Admin. Specialization
- Master of Public Administration, Home Sec./Emergency Mngmt. Specialization
- Master of Public Administration, Justice Admin. Specialization
- Master of Science in Nursing