How do I register for courses?
STUDENT SERVICES REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
3. Click on Online Registration under Courses on the left hand side of your screen.
4. Select which year/term you need. “Plv” stands for Plainview, “Phx” for Phoenix, “Haw” for Hawaii, and all other campuses (including virtual campus) should choose “Cmp.”
5. Click on Course Search to find the class you would like to take.
6. Click on the Advanced Search tab.
7. You can narrow your search by typing in the course (example: EDUC3301) or the keyword. Make sure you change the campus to your local campus (example: WBU-San Antonio). Then click on Search (Hint: Keep your search criteria simple and you are more likely to find the class).
8. Select the class by clicking on the shopping cart next to Add to cart for the class.
9. A box will pop up, showing the course has been added. It will also tell you if there are any prerequisites or permission needed to take the class. Click on Close this window to continue adding classes.
10. After you have selected all the classes you would like to take, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Back to Registration.
11. With the box check marked under Add Course, click on Process.
12. Now you can either click on Finalize schedule to see your schedule, or click on Make Schedule Changes to make changes. Once you click on Finalize, you are now registered for your classes.
You will be given the option to print a statement of your charges and to print your schedule. You also can make a payment on-line.