Any fully admitted student returning to Wayland after an absence of one semester at the Plainview campus must apply for readmission. Any fully admitted student returning to any other Wayland campus after an absence of up to one year must apply for readmission. There is no application fee required for this procedure, but the applicant must submit:

  1. A completed application for admission.
  2. Official transcripts from all institutions attended since last enrolling in Wayland.

Students not in good standing at the last university attended or a student on academic probation or suspension at Wayland must be approved by the Admissions Committee.