NEW! Business Case Studies--The Workforce Development and Education Committee of the Chamber of Commerce-Hawaii asked for business leaders to submit descriptions of actual events which had occurred at their companies. These scenarios can be used for case studies in several classes. Most of them deal with the "soft skills" needed by today's job applicants. If you find any of these useful, please send a note to Dr. Howle.

Professor Incomplete Report--Use this form to file a grade of "I" for a student who, due to extraordinary circumstances, is unable to complete the course by the end of the term.

Professor Change of Grade Report--This form can be used to report a change of final grade necessitated by calculation error or by completion of an "Incomplete."

Academic Integrity Violation Report--Full-time faculty members, adjunct faculty members, or proctors must report all violations of academic integrity as described in the catalog. The faculty member or proctor should file a record of the offense by attaching the report to email sent to the campus dean. This form includes all the elements required in the report.

General Syllabus Template--This template can be used for all Hawaii campus courses. Please check the most recent catalog for course descriptions.

Access to syllabus templates--Instructions for accessing from Blackboard the syllabus template you need to use for your course. Syllabi are categorized by academic school.

Report of Unsatisfactory Progress (ROUP)--To report students who are headed for failure in a class by the middle of the term. Access to this form requires a password; contact Vicki in the Mililani office.