Students who desire to enroll in courses for transfer to another university may enroll as non-degree transient students. This status must be verified prior to each succeeding semester. Students desiring to enroll for self-improvement may also enroll under Transient Admission. Applicants must submit:

  1. A completed application for admission.
  2. An official transcript or letter of good standing from the institution most recently attended.

Transient students who wish to attain degree-seeking status must complete all requirements for Transfer Admission.