Missed connections, baggage delays, and Mother Nature can create frustrating travel experiences. Even worse, what happens when your child breaks her ankle a week before you’re headed to Disney? Or you’ve paid for a getaway and you’re suddenly needed in the office? Travel insurance through the Alumni Insurance Program covers these situations—and many others you might not anticipate.
In addition to standard Trip Cancellation and Travel Medical policy features, we now offer the following coverages and options:
- Cancel for Any Reason up to 48 hours before departure and recoup up to 75% of non-refundable trip costs
- Cancel for Work Reasons, which covers an unexpected requirement to work during a planned vacation, transfer to another city, or even the interruption of company operations due to disaster or bankruptcy
- Job loss is a covered reason for Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Insure children 17 and under—for free—when they travel with a related adult who is insured
- Coverage up to $50 per day for additional pet boarding fees if your return from an international trip is delayed due to in-patient medical treatment
Our Alumni Insurance Program offers a range of travel coverages and other products to protect you and your family members. Learn more and get free quotes at http://meyerandassoc.com/wayland