I am being kicked out of Blackboard
PROBLEMS WITH LATEST JAVA UPDATE
Our office has been receiving reports from users being kicked out of Blackboard when using the discussion board, submitting assignments, and while taking exams which include questions with a textbox such as essays, short answer, and fill-in-the-blank style questions. Our office has isolated this problem to the installation of the newest java update.
If you are experiencing these problems, please follow these steps:
1. enter the control panel of your computer
2. click to open the Add/Remove programs options
3. scroll down the page until you see java
4. Click the remove button to the right of the Java 6 update 13 and Java 6 update 12 if both are present
5. Close all programs and restart your computer
This should correct the problem for you. If you continue to experience problems, please contact the Virtual Campus office.