To Do Before Classes Start
CHECKLIST FOR SUCCESS
Once you are registered for your Internet course, be sure to complete the checklist before classes start:
- Go to the Virtual Campus homepage, search for your course in the appropriate schedule to find your instructor's email address.
- Email your instructor by the first day of class supplying your name, student ID number, physical location, and the Wayland campus in which you are enrolled.
- Access the course in Blackboard
- Read all directions your instructor gives you for the course. Pay careful attention to the requirements.
- Print out the syllabus, and keep it with your books. Mark on a calendar when all assignments and tests are due.
- Visit any course web pages that your instructor advises you to read. Add these to your Bookmarks(Netscape) or Favorites(Internet Explorer).
- Spend some time exploring your course. If you have any problems, contact your instructor immediately!