Applications to graduate may be obtained only by students who complete the exit seminar (GRAD 0001 for Plainview students; GRAD 4101 for external campus students). The application form is normally distributed during the course of these seminars. For a duplicate or replacement application, please see the Office of the Registrar (Plainview) or Main Office (external campuses).